People are busy in their work today. They don’t give personal attention to their health. Life has become so much hectic that people who want to earn money need to tuck up their strength every day. But in this busy day of work and having a busy life one forgets that how much important is health. Health issues are increasing day by day. These small problems might turn out to be the most embarrassing and irritating moment of the day.
People working for long shift or having a hectic day everyday usually go through the problem of spine. There are many spine related problems that might start small but can end up being worst if you didn’t take care of your health. The spine has a vertical connect bones set called vertebrae that helps in the physical movements like sitting, standing of the body and it is connected to the brain. You can find the best Brain and Spine hospital in Delhi. People from around the country go to Delhi for treatments due to the presence of world class doctors and best treatments available.
There are many Spine problems that should not be taken leniently:
- Slipping of Disk: There is a disk present between the vertebrae. This ensures that they do not rake against each other. But with age the disk of the vertebrae starts to become dry and it can’t handle so much pressure. There might be pain in legs and you may feel numb. Usual medication given for this is painkillers and exercise. If even after this the pain remains then one might need to operate.
- Cervical: It usually hurts the neck bones really bad. There is no treatment as such for cervical but one can get relief only through physiotherapy by doing the prescribed exercise under the surveillance of Doctor. This problem is very usual with people nowadays.
- Osteoarthritis: This problem usually happens with women when they turn 40+ years of age. Their bones get weaker and the vertebrae rub each other. This makes their back stiff. The best way to get rid of it is painkillers and proper exercise.
- Sciatica: This problem is when you start having a pain in your lower back and that pain shifts to the legs. It makes it very difficult to sit on a hard surface. Ache is severe and it can turn out to be worst if proper exercise is not started.
- Spondylitis: In this a pain in the back and hips starts. They become more stiffed and it becomes difficult to walk. Early medication may help you out to slow the process and by proper exercise you can get rid of it.
There are few precautions that should be taken in order to avoid any spine problem:
- If you have even a slight back pain, don’t sit on bed or sofa. Prefer to sit on chair and do your work with back straight.
- Do regular back exercise to avoid unnecessary pain of the spine.
- If you’re having a regular pain, consult a doctor as soon as possible. See a doctor before that pain turns into a problem.
Even the work hectic has been affecting brain health as well. Mental health is equally important as physical health. Every organ in the body has its own importance but without brain human body is dead. Some part of the spine is connected to the brain and they have a connection via vertebrae. Every person should need to have control on their brain otherwise they will not be able to handle stress. Brain illness can lead to many diseases. Some of them are:
- Brain cancer
- Severe Depression
- Other sort of mental disorder.
There is nothing one can do for the problem that will arise because it’s not in their hand but what is surely in their hand is how to control their mind. Everyone should have mental stability and peace of mind. Some of the things that they can do to avoid any sort of health problems are:
- Exercising regularly
- Meditation as it will help in controlling the thought and increase peace of mind.
- Don’t take pills too often. Make them as a rare option.